Bloggiesta is a completely new event for me – I have been invited by a fellow blogger on Goodreads and I thought, why not? I love bookish events and getting to know you all so I had to sign up for this. What is Bloggiesta, you ask? In short, it’s a blogging marathon revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.
I have been extremely busy in the past few weeks/months and even though I haven’t completely abandoned my blog, there are things that I’d like to improve and work on during these couple of days. Bloggiesta runs from 30 March to 1 April (next weekend) – and you can still sign up by clicking here if you’d like to join in the fun.
- Get to know some fellow bloggers
- Make new friends
- Re-write my review policy
- Reply to my comments
- Visit as many blogs as I can and comment on other people’s reviews
- Take part in challenges
- Schedule some discussions for the following weeks
- Schedule 5 WoW posts for the following weeks
Is anyone planning to take part in this event? Do let me know! 🙂