Bloggiesta is back! If you haven’t seen my Bloggiesta posts some time last year and are wondering what it is exactly, it’s a blogging marathon between 27 and 30 March, 2014 revolving around ticking off those items on your to-do list and improving your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing.” Basically, four days of blogging and improving your blog (or writing those reviews you were supposed to finish weeks ago) in the virtual company of many other bloggers. It’s fun and it’s a great way to catch up on blogging tasks you’ve been meaning to do for a while.
I haven’t had as much time for my blog as I would have wanted recently so I decided to dedicate this weekend to Bloggiesta and FINALLY getting back on track.
My goals for this year’s Bloggiesta:
- write all my unwritten reviews (about 3, I think)
- update my contact and about me page
comment on other blogs
- schedule blog posts for the next two weeks. That should give me some time to catch up on reading!
- put together a media kit
- come up with discussion and/or new feature ideas
- try and think about a new blog template. I’m thinking about giving my blog a new look – not a complete makeover (I really like the colours and my header), just a new template maybe.
make my blog mobile friendly participate in at least one Twitter chat
If you’d like to join the fun (you should!), you still have time to sign up here.
If you already have, what are your goals?