I took part in this event (organised by Danielle @ There’s a Book and Suey @ It’s All About Books ) in spring and it was so much fun! I met lots of lovely people and managed to take some time off in order to work on my blog as well. And now it’s back! It runs from September 28th through 30th and it’s basically a weekend where you set aside some time for improving your blog, you take part in mini challenges and learn lots of new things.
What can you expect from Bloggiesta, you ask?
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
It sounds great, right? I know I’ll be terribly busy until next summer and my free time is limited so I’m really glad for this opportunity. For more information and the sign up form, visit There’s a Book.
And this is what I’ll be trying to work on during Bloggiesta:
- Sort out tags and categories, delete the ones I don’t need anymore
- Rewrite my older reviews according to the new review template
- Write any reviews that I haven’t written yet
- Schedule some discussion posts for the following few weeks
Are you participating?