Hello and welcome to the third Review Copy Cleanup! After two successful editions in 2012, we’re back for another month of review copy reading madness. Whether you have a modest pile or a complete mountain of review books to get through, you are all welcome to join the fun.
What is the Review Copy Cleanup?
RCC is a month-long event in which Celine from Nyx Book Reviews and myself challenge ourselves to read as many review books as we possibly can. We are both notorious for accepting way too many review requests and consequently, our to-be-read piles are pretty daunting. In order to get some extra motivation we invented Review Copy Cleanup. This year we are keeping things simple – no challenges or scheduled Twitter chats, just weekly updates so we can all keep track of each other’s process – and lots of reading, of course. You’re welcome to keep track of the challenge in the way that’s most convenient for you.
Grab our button!
Show off our brand new Review Copy Cleanup button on your blog so everyone can see you’re participating!
Grab code for the button:
- Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky below. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once.
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!